2016 Violet Crown Arts Festival
2016 Entry Requirements
- Only original work will be accepted (no kits or imports).
- The jury will select all participating artists. Even if you have been accepted
into this show in the past, your work must be juried each year.
- As part of the application, submit digitally up to 4 clear views of current work.
Your file names must include artist’s name (ie. patdoe_01.jpg).
- Each artist must complete an application form and agree to the waiver.
- Late applications are accepted on a standby basis only.
- Booth rental and application fee must be paid before artwork will be considered.
- Exhibitors must provide their own tents, chairs, tables, and other equipment.
- No alcoholic beverages and no smoking allowed; this is AISD-owned property.
- No electricity will be available for exhibitors.
- Booth assignments are made in the order applications are received.
- Artists must secure their tents using at least 20lbs of weight per tent leg.
Our fees for 2016 are $155 for the booth rental (10’ by 10’ space) and $10 for the
non-refundable application fee.
Deadline for entry is October 31st.
Notification of acceptance for submissions before
October 20th will be emailed by November 5th. Notifications for
entries after October 20th will be provided as soon as possible.
If not accepted, your booth rental will be refunded.
Please, do not call for confirmation.
Refunds and Cancellation
Refunds will not be issued once you have been accepted unless you notify us before
November 29th and your booth space can be filled by another approved exhibitor. Spaces not
occupied by 8:30 A.M. on Sat. Dec. 3rd will be reassigned without a refund. This is a
rain or shine event, there will be no refunds in case of rain.
If the festival is cancelled, refunds will be issued less processing fees.
Set up begins 7:00 A.M. Saturday, Dec. 3rd and at 8:00 A.M. Sunday, Dec. 4th.
After check-in, participants must unload and immediately remove their vehicle to
designated vendor parking area. Festival begins at 10:00 A.M.
Security will be provided overnight Saturday.
If your question isn’t answered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All content Copyright © 2017 Violet Crown Community Works. All rights reserved.
Photos Credits: Jennifer M. Ramos
, Ben Combee, and Jean Graham.