Art, music and more on tap at this year’s festival!
There’s no better way to enjoy a spring Saturday than by spending it at the
Violet Crown Festival. Admission is free.
To get up-to-date information, check the Violet Crown Festival event page on Facebook.
We are making frequent updates there with announcements of artists and activities.
- Cornsootherz Microwave Heating Pads - Handmade Microwave heating pads
- Sweet Sparrow Studio - Vintage inspired jewelry and accessories
- Vernon Berger - found objects or photo details in surroundings, sculptures, lamps or photos
- Papel Texano - Handmade cards, art paper, prints, handbound journals, miniature books
- Chaos Card Company - 100% hand printed clothing & accessories. Old School from design to print.
- Night In Light - Hand-Made custom night lights
- elisabeth flohr jewelry - Handmade jewelry using earth stones set in sterling silver, silver and gold.
- Master Pieces by Michiel - Hand made jewelry and fused glass dishes
- tEChLECTIC - handmade, one of a kind works of art crafted using personal computer parts
- The Rustic Nook - Handmade Rustic Wood & Metal Signs
- Knot Sew Mod - fiber and textiles, decorations and clothing
- mbmetakworkx - Handmade jewelry
- rabbits feathers & bone - hand made jewelry with findings that are repurposed, antique, vintage and/or tribal
- Roux St. James - intention-based botanical compounds
- Simply Divine - ladies and children accessories, including jewelry, and art from 3 visual arts students from McCallum High School
- Gwen Maddie - clothing for girls, moms, and dogs
- Radiances - natural body products for hair, body & feet
- Grace and Charm - handcrafted Boho, western jewelry using 14K gold fill, sterling silver, semi-precious stones, genuine leather and suede
- Archeo Modern Designs - hand-dyed silk scarves, skirts, tops, pants and Rayon jackets
- Squidrabbit Artz/Carly Weaver - Fun, colorful prints for all ages
- Carly Weaver - oil painted grackles, landscapes and dog portraits on birchwood
- Sarah De Berry Ceramics - functional ceramic cups, pitchers, vases, planters, and lamps
- by Lillian - handmade enamel jewelry and accessories such as bowls, key chains, hair clips, and light switch plates
- by Carianne - Lost wax cast jewelry in silver or gold. Stones set, pieces soldered, assembled, oxidized and hand polished to finish.
- Willow Tree Works - Unusual and distinctive jewelry made for recycled/upcycled parts of old bicycles.
- Blue Art House - fused glass art and fine metal jewelry
- Wick Habit - Hand-poured soy wax candles in unique Austin-themed scents
- Elisa Alvarado - Recycled silverware, wind chimes, plant markers, bookmarks, organizer hook boards
- pure Harmony - natural ayurveda body care products
- Larry Goode - Mixed Media
- The Coggler's Shoppe - Steampunk inspired art including mixed media journals & sketchbooks, mixed media wall art, compact & hand mirrors
- Violet Crown Soap - Handmade soap, bath bombs, wooden soap decks, bath oil spray.
- NVMBR DCMBR - Handmade minimalist jewelry in gold, silver, and brass.
- Nina Jolly - hand painted clothing, using a bleach extraction process
- Garden Gizmos - Yard art made from re-purposed materials
- Ethan Ham Artworks - handmade wood crafts, bottle openers, cutting boards and utensils.
- 23 Cosmetics - activated charcoal soaps and deodorants
- Debra's Eclectic Beadwork - amazing eclectic hand beaded work with some wire and stone designs
- Three Hungry Racoons - 100% cotton napkins for everyday use
- Trish Sierer Designs - painting inspired by patterns in cloud formations
- Nancy Hallmark Pottery - hand-thrown earthenware pottery with a Majolica glaze and hand painted decoration
- CSGlassFusions - Fused glass dishes, bowls, plates and jewelry
- Athena Silversmith - Handmade, sterling silver jewelry
- keatley designs - jewelry created with new & used components
- Western Whims - handmade apparel including western shirts, skater dresses with pockets, wallets, bags, and headbands
- Flameless Shirt - Locally hand-made apparel of the highest quality, in designs found nowhere else.
- Medieval Rune Casting - Divination with unique hand-painted runes guided by a practitioner with over 30 years experience.
- The Foxes Tail - one-of-a-kind gifts made from upcycle and USA made materials
- Ashdel Studio - hands-ewn jewelry and art from vintage and recycled textiles
- Prios Creations - Handmade jewelry, wood art, painted ceramics, vintage cards
If you want to help sponsor the festival, please see our 2018 Sponsorship packet.