Art, music and more on tap at this year’s festival!
There’s no better way to enjoy a spring Saturday than by spending it at the
Violet Crown Festival. Admission is free.
To get up-to-date information, check the Violet Crown Festival page on Facebook.
We are making frequent updates there with announcements of artists and activities.
- Jamie Spinello - wearable art made from my hand sculpted wax models
- tEChLECTIC - Computer Art, recycled computer lanterns
- Salvation Central - Stained Glass
- Patricia Scott Originals - Strung jewelry with beads from all over the world
- Grace and Charm Designs - Handmade sterling silver and 14K gold fill necklaces and earrings with semi-precious stones
- Hypersonic Designs - Embroidered and or heat transfer designed items such as totes/shirts/towels/canvases
- Valeries Dried Florals Design - dried floral arrangements and magnetic wooden initials
- Dalton Designs (Lacy Weyler) - sterling silver and copper jewelry using hand fabrication and lost wax casting
- Michelle Wagner - paper prints, canvas prints, metal prints, greeting cards, and gift items
- Lucy Luck Dolls - handmade dolls, doll accessories, doll clothes, and doll shoes.
- Sweet Sparrow Studio (Lauren Johnson) - Vintage inspired jewelry and hair accessories with a modern touch
- Trish Sierer Designs - Pen and ink inspired by nature, as well as abstract relief prints
- Mckinley Mizar - minimal contemporary jewelry in sterling silver, brass and copper
- Spun - t-shirts and yard signs
- Lady Alchemy 13 (Lori Struble) - original paintings, prints, photography, drink coasters, necklaces, magnets, and trinket boxes
- Nancy Hallmark - Hand thrown earthenware pottery with a Majolica glaze and hand painted decoration
- Reagan Billingsley - Handmade hair & body butter and crafty frames
- Sporecloud (Jeff Bent) - hand-built ceramics and slip-cast work
- Aram.Gallery - paintings - acrylic on canvas
- Brentwood Metal Works (Ryan Eberly) - Custom steel and wood furniture and other artistic metal objects
- by Carianne - Handcrafted sterling silver jewelry
- Handmade Hardwoods - hand crafted solid wood bottle openers
- Roux St. James - Hand-blended, all natural artisanal perfumes
- Brentwood Social House - English baked goods such as lemon tea bread, almond and currant scones, millionaire bars, and bakewell tarts
- Bee Curious Candles - Handmade candles, tapers and wax hurricane luminaries, featuring local home grown and pressed pansy flowers, hand picked fall leaves and seashell candles hand painted with our custom beeswax colors
- Wick Habit (Erica Huff) - hand-poured soy wax candles in unique Austin-themed scents
- Masterpieces by Michiel (Michiel Rushing) - Hand made jewelry and fused glass
- Bob Trevorrow Ceramics - Functional, contemporary ceramics, all wheel thrown using high fired porcelain and hand mixed glazes
- keatley designs - jewelry, fabric flower hair clips & belts/sashes, photographic notecards, and more
- Chaos Card Company - Hand silk-screened art, clothing, accessories and greeting cards
- Bluebird Plant Project - cactus/succulent arrangements in vintage planters/pots
- Love Studio Ceramics - contemporary nature-inspired ceramic art such as planters, tea light luminaries, mugs, and pour over coffee drippers
- Instant Enhancement - scarves, women's tops, pillow covers, placemats
- Elisa Alvarado - recycled silverware home and garden decor
- Squidrabbit Artz - Prints of whimsical and surreal animals, minimal landscapes, colorful dream worlds, and troubled characters
- Western Whims - women's and men's western shirts, women's dresses, scarves, headbands, and wallets
- Garden Gizmos - Yard art made from re-purposed materials
- Jaime Fernandez - High fire functional stoneware pottery
- Flameless Shirt (Brooke Wilton) - Highly original clothing of the highest quality
- Willow Tree Works - Unique jewelry made from recycle bicycle parts
- PhishStuff - handmade art glass beads and jewelry
- Muggs Studio (Morgan McBride) - Handmade and painted porcelain that is 100% functional
- The Enchanted Forrest - pickles, salsas, preserves and relishes
- Debra's Eclectic Beadwork - seedbead weaving earrings, gemstone design necklaces, and wire wrap masterpieces
- Aphrodite's Canvas - Hand crafted pottery, ceramics, paintings and paper goods
- ArcheoModern Designs - hand dyed silks
- Bill Woodburn - Rune Casting is an ancient form of divination and fortune telling
- When Life Gets Rocky - Painted rocks
- Prior Creations - mixed media
If you want to help sponsor the festival, please see our 2017 Sponsorship packet.
All content Copyright © 2017 Violet Crown Community Works. All rights reserved.
Photos Credits: Jennifer M. Ramos
, Ben Combee, and Jean Graham.