Art, music and more on tap at this year’s festival!
There’s no better way to enjoy a spring Saturday than by spending it at the
Violet Crown Festival. Admission is free.
To get up-to-date information, check the Violet Crown Festival event page on Facebook.
We are making frequent updates there with announcements of artists and activities.
If you would like to volunteer to help with the festival,
please see our sign-up page.
We have needs in setup, teardown, and during the festival.
The festival is in Brentwood Park, just north of the swimming pool area. Some
parking is available in the neighborhood, but we encourage you to walk, bike,
or take Capitol Metro bus service. Bus lines 3, 5, 320, and 803 are all within
a fifteen minute walk of the park.
- Elisa Alvarado - Recycled silverware, wind chimes, plant markers, bookmarks, organizer hook boards
- mbmetakworkx - Handmade jewelry
- PhishStuff - handmade art glass beads and jewelry
- Abby Lou Pottery - porcelain functional ware, with custom bright mid range glazes
- Lynn Burdick Designs - totes and bags decorated with flowers
- Debra's Eclectic Beadwork - amazing eclectic hand beaded work with some wire and stone designs
- Flor Botanica - small-batch soap and other skin care products
- Knot Sew Mod - fiber and textiles, decorations and clothing
- Grace and Charm - handcrafted Boho, western jewelry using 14K gold fill, sterling silver, semi-precious stones, genuine leather and suede
- Sarah De Berry Ceramics - functional ceramic cups, pitchers, vases, planters, and lamps
- Out of Gas Glass - delicate art glass pendants, plates, glass screen printed magnets, and decorative yard ornaments
- elisabeth flohr jewelry - Handmade jewelry using earth stones set in sterling silver, silver and gold.
- tEChLECTIC - handmade, one of a kind works of art crafted using personal computer parts
- Nancy Hallmark Pottery - hand-thrown earthenware pottery with a Majolica glaze and hand painted decoration
- Ethan Ham Artworks - handmade wood crafts, bottle openers, cutting boards and utensils.
- ICOSA Brentwood Metal Works - functional art objects using the processes of mold-making and casting
- Wick Habit - Hand-poured soy wax candles in unique Austin-themed scents
- West Austin Pottery - ceramic bowls, vases, plates, pitchers, casseroles, colanders, teapots, and mugs
- Sweet Sparrow Studio - Vintage inspired jewelry and accessories
- Knox Pots - flower pots featuring funny, sweet & plant punny messages
- Night In Light - Hand-Made custom night lights
- Love Studio Ceramics - utilitarian ceramics intended for everyday use and enjoyment
- Little Puff Coaster Company - one-of-a-kind coasters made using a propriety mix of alcohol ink and acrylic paint
- Abby Rose Mandel - handcrafted, individually illustrated functional porcelain ceramic wares and jewelry
- REMEDY DESIGN SHOP - preserved nature jewelry using real flowers, leaves and gemstones
- rabbits feathers & bone - hand made jewelry with findings that are repurposed, antique, vintage and/or tribal
- Baubles By Sharon - beaded and recycled paper jewelry and recycled Christmas card ornaments
- keatley designs - jewelry created with new & used components
- The Foxes Tail - one-of-a-kind gifts made from upcycle and USA made materials
- Coco Olson - painting
- Luna Tigre Candles -
- Words Are Art Studio - mixed media pieces using cut paper and pen and ink and ornaments made of paper
- Prior Creations - Handmade jewelry, wood art, calligraphy on various media
- 3doggsdesigns. - wearable art in silver, copper and brass
- Leather by Creating with Kris - Handcrafted Leather Earrings
- Master Pieces by Michiel - Hand made jewelry and fused glass dishes
- ArcheoModern Designs - hand-dyed silk scarves, skirts, tops, pants and Rayon jackets
- Willow Tree Works - Unusual and distinctive jewelry made for recycled/upcycled parts of old bicycles.
- Trish Sierer Designs - painting inspired by patterns in cloud formations
- Debra Smotrilla - functional flood painting and some canvas
- Screen Door Jewelry concoctions - jewelry from metal cut, shaped, textured and colored with oxidization processes, fire and ink
- Chaos Card Company - 100% hand printed clothing & accessories. Old School from design to print.
- Fabulous paws - handmade pet accessories including collars, leashes, bandanas, bow ties, and apparel
- Pangaia - handmade jewelry crafted with wire, hemp, stones, and other natural materials
- Swag Art - watercolor paintings and homemade candles
- UnSourire - oil cloth totes and pouches, mixed media cards, and junk journal kits
- Garden Gizmos - Yard art made from re-purposed materials
- Carly Weaver - oil painted grackles, landscapes and dog portraits on birchwood
- Nico Pottery - conventional and artistic reduction stoneware ceramics.
- Flameless Shirt - Locally hand-made apparel of the highest quality, in designs found nowhere else.
- Medieval Rune Casting - Divination with unique hand-painted runes guided by a practitioner with over 30 years experience.
- ka-doodle - stained glass mosaics
- Hands, Head and Heart - handmade cards and gifts with my stamped images
If you want to help sponsor the festival, please see our 2019 Sponsorship packet.